Thursday, July 3, 2008

Churches with Roots: Planting Churches in Post Christian Europe

I found this book to be most helpful and very practical. It was a book that once I put it down I found my self having to pick it right back up and continue reading. The author draws a good deal from his experiences planting churches in Belgium, which makes it especially helpful for those interested in Church Planting in Europe. However, the book is not written in a way that makes it only for Europe. I would say 85-90% of it would apply to just about any church planting situation. He gives a great deal of examples from his own experiences that not only show you what to do, but what not to do. I would recommend this book to anyone looking to plant a church or anyone interested in church planting.



-Daniel

No comments: